On Saturday, hours before an impending TikTok ban, Trump “blessed” a deal that would give Oracle and Walmart a 20% stake of the Chinese company. The other 80% is still owned by the app’s parent company ByteDance. So what exactly this deal entails, including the future of the app in the U.S., is very unclear. Some big TikTok creators told us how they feel.
Subscribe to VICE News here: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE-News
Check out VICE News for more: http://vicenews.com
Follow VICE News here:
More videos from the VICE network: https://www.fb.com/vicevideo