Black Lives Matter protesters hit the streets of London again this weekend, joined by the LGBTQI+ community.
The British BLMers have a set of demands they want the UK government to implement. They include:
– an end to racial discrimination in the criminal justice system
– implementing the recommendations of numerous race reviews and inquiries into systemic racism in British society, which have not been acted on
– firing Munira Merza, the chair of Boris Johnson’s newly formed Race and Equalities Commission, for saying she does not believe in institutional racism
– decolonizing the school curriculum
– ending racial disparities in the healthcare system
Check out http://rt.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTnews
Follow us on VK https://vk.com/rt_international
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_com
Follow us on Instagram http://instagram.com/rt
Follow us on Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/rttv
#RT (Russia Today) is a global #news network broadcasting from Moscow, London, Paris and Washington studios to over 100 countries. RT is the first news channel to break the 1 billion YouTube views benchmark.