Kanye West’s unorthodox presidential campaign launch has left everyone with more questions than answers.
West, 43, is running as a candidate for his self-styled ‘Birthday Party.’ Instead of turning up in his birthday suit though, he sported a protective vest and had ‘2020’ shaved onto the back of his head. Notably, he didn’t wear a mask.
– At the event in Charleston, South Carolina, West reportedly seemed to make policy decisions off-the-cuff and lost himself in long rants.
– The rapper became emotional when speaking about abortion, claiming he nearly had his first daughter North aborted. Rumor has it his family are upset about his behavior and what he has divulged.
– West also said his father wanted him aborted, crying: ‘There would have been no Kanye West, because my dad was too busy.’
– West has already missed the deadline to qualify for the ballot in several states and will need to collect enough signatures to appear in a number of others.
– A now-deleted tweet sent from West’s account seemed to list the songs of a new album, arousing speculation that this is just a promotional stunt. With recent reports that he had dropped out of the race and is having a bipolar episode, his official launch came as a shock to many.
Check out http://rt.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTnews
Follow us on VK https://vk.com/rt_international
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_com
Follow us on Instagram http://instagram.com/rt
Follow us on Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/rttv
#RT (Russia Today) is a global #news network broadcasting from Moscow, London, Paris and Washington studios to over 100 countries. RT is the first news channel to break the 1 billion YouTube views benchmark.