Gas blast blows out windows at NYC gym

(26 Nov 2018) Fire department officials say a gas explosion blew out the first-floor windows of a Manhattan health club. Firefighters initially responded to a report of a smoking transformer, discovered the gas leak and evacuated 90 people. Nobody was hurt. (Nov. 26)

Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
Website: https://apnews.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP
Facebook: https://facebook.com/APNews
Google+: https://plus.google.com/115892241801867723374
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/APNews/
‚Äč

You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/0fb3f109d8f2d7fc9f00ea1d816b2d2d