It’s been a whirlwind for Fred V & Grafix, since the release of their debut album they’ve gripped listeners with their atmospheric take on drum & bass. With fans eagerly awaiting their follow-up, second album we reintroduce the Devonshire duo with the stunning ‘Ultraviolet’.
Expect rich, full-bodied vocal tones glossed with rolling drums and a complex mix of melodies. The signature Fred V guitar, moving chord progressions and honest lyricism all come together to create an impactful and addictive comeback, prepare to keep this on repeat.
Keeping things lively, Fred V & Grafix show their playful side with B-side ‘Comb Funk’. A mix of sharp percussions, quirked and cranked vocal chop-ups with thick textured synth work.
Fred V & Grafix have been in high demand world-over touring the globe. Last year they tore up festival stages gliding through Glastonbury, Secret Garden Party, Bestival, Origin and many more!
They can already count BBC Radio 1’s Annie Mac as a fan and there’s no doubt that ‘Ultraviolet’ will continue to keep spirits high. Keep an ear to the ground, there’s plenty more to come from these two exciting talents in 2016.
» Connect with UKF
● Sign up to the Newsletter → http://ukf.com/signup
● Merchandise → https://store.ukf.com/
● Spotify → http://bit.ly/UKFSpotify
● Apple Music → http://applemusic.com/ukf
● Facebook → http://facebook.com/ukfdrumandbass
● Twitter → http://twitter.com/UKF
● Snapchat → http://snapchat.com/add/ukfmusic
● SoundCloud → http://soundcloud.com/ukf
● Website → http://ukf.com/ekGvkMGAagw