Purchase: Oct. 7th, 2013
Audeka and Caliber Music team up once again to deliver some incredible bass music.
Starting with the title track of ‘Masada,’ Audeka opens up with a catchy string melody and chanting ambient vocals. Progressively working it’s way forward, the song drops into precision engineered staggering bass accompanied with distorted reese leads. Hannah Pryor’s vocal work add an angelic touch, perfectly pairing dirty neuro bass with wide dynamic soundscapes.
Taking the tempo down, Audeka go into experimental territory with ‘Blood Magic.’ Showing their diversity and ability to take on many styles, Audeka focus on pairing crisp and clean textures and creating ambient environments alongside rattling bass, all of which cut through the mix with clarity and ease.
Add another notch to the belt; Audeka steadily build a remarkable catalog in establishing themselves amongst the top talents of bass music.
► CALIBER MUSIC RELEASE INFO:
Feat: Hannah Pryor
Release: Masada / Blood Magic
Date: Oct. 7th, 2013
Label: Caliber Music
► LABEL LINKS
▪ Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/CaliberMusic
▪ Beatport: http://www.Beatport.com/label/Caliber-Music/19538
▪ SoundCloud: http://SoundCloud.com/CaliberMusic
▪ YouTube: https://www.YouTube.com/CaliberMusicOfficial
Follow me on :
– Mixcloud : http://www.mixcloud.com/NeurofunkGrid
– Soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/neurofunkgrid
– Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/NeurofunkGrid
– Twitter : http://twitter.com/neurofunkgrid
Artwork by : http://kay486.deviantart.com