Global unemployment is at a record high in the wake of the financial crisis, says a UN report. A rise in joblessness of 5.
Possibly Related Links
- Youth unemployment at highest level since World War II — RT
- Church Foreclosures Surge, Seen as 'Next Wave' in Crisis - FoxNews.com
- World’s 100 richest earned enough in 2012 to end global poverty 4 times over — RT
- Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it | Mail Online
- Fukushima nuclear disaster was 'man-made' says damning new report | Mail Online