Global unemployment is at a record high in the wake of the financial crisis, says a UN report. A rise in joblessness of 5.
Possibly Related Links
- Out-of-job Americans left desperate as long-term unemployment benefits expire — RT USA
- Youth unemployment at highest level since World War II — RT
- Three unemployed Americans for every one job opening, admits Obama adviser — RT USA
- World’s 100 richest earned enough in 2012 to end global poverty 4 times over — RT
- The Italian jobs? Unemployed youth clash with police in Italy (PHOTOS, VIDEO) — RT