Ruled that the NSA's bulk collection of data on nearly every phone call made in the United States is legal.
Possibly Related Links
- US judge rules NSA phone surveillance program is legal — RT USA
- US Judge Rules NSA Phone Surveillance Program is Legal
- Fruit of the poisonous tree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- NSA collection of US phone records violates constitutional rights, ACLU says in court — RT USA
- ACLU: Cops should have a tougher time sucking up 7 months of mobile phone data | Naked Security