It seems the vitriolic, hyper-controversial group known as Westboro Baptist Church may have finally gone too far. As soon as the WBC announced plans to picket a vigil for the victims of Friday's Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, hacktivist group Anonymous announced its own plans to retaliate against the group, with spokesperson Shirley Phelps-Roper so far bearing the brunt of the group's efforts.
Possibly Related Links
- Federal Reserve hacked | Business | guardian.co.uk
- Anonymous hacks Israeli deputy PM's Facebook, Twitter accounts — RT
- Anonymous leaks personal information of 5,000 Israeli officials — RT
- Anonymous FBI laptop hack nets 12 million Apple iOS users' data - RT
- Anonymous hacks FBI-Scotland Yard teleconference - YouTube