The heifer was shot dead after it made a mad dash from Welshpool Livestock Market in rural Wales on Monday, jumping over a cattle grid and running down a busy bypass.
Possibly Related Links
- Queen's food taster dead after Prince of Wales omelette | NewsBiscuit
- How Pigs on Antibiotics Are Making Superbugs Stronger | Popular Science
- Tens of thousands of cattle killed in Friday's blizzard, ranchers say
- Chicago's Weekend Shooting Tally: 10 Dead, 44 Injured
- April Kauffman dead: New Jersey radio personality found shot dead inside her home | Mail Online