Scientists have discovered one of the world's weirdest volcanoes, made of rhyolite instead of the usual basalt, on the seafloor near the tip of Baja, Mexico.
Possibly Related Links
- Alaska volcano shoots ash 15,000 feet into the air - SFGate
- Mexican volcano keeps locals awake | News24
- God particle is 'found': Scientists at Cern expected to announce Higgs boson particle has been discovered on Wednesday | Mail Online
- Alaska volcano launches ash cloud to 15,000 feet | Alaska Dispatch
- Volcano blasts tower of ash near Mexico City - World news - Americas - msnbc.com