For those feeling down in the dumps, the US military now has a solution: an anti-suicidal nasal spray that delivers antidepressant chemicals to the brain.
Possibly Related Links
- Suicide Rates Double In July, Army Issues Nasal Spray - Business Insider
- Update: Police pepper-spray anti-austerity protesters in Portland | OregonLive.com
- Delavan Industrial Spray Nozzles for Spray Drying, Continuous Steel Casting, Air Atomizing, Two-Fluid, Pulp and Paper Industry.
- UC to pay nearly $1 million in UC Davis pepper-spray settlement - latimes.com
- Suicide Is Now the Leading Cause of Death Amongst Active-Duty Soldiers