Border Patrol agents shattered a driver's window at a checkpoint in Pine Valley, Calif., when he apparently refused to cooperate with law enforcement officials or consent to a warrantless search of his vehicle. The driver was then removed from his car and put in handcuffs. The...
Possibly Related Links
- How Many Checkpoints in One Morning?! Welcome to the Police State! - YouTube
- Official: Mexican cartels use money, sex to bribe U.S. border agents - CNN.com
- Cross-border policing provokes sovereignty worries - Canada - CBC News
- 4th of July DUI Checkpoint - Drug Dogs, Searched without Consent, Rights Taken Away, while Innocent
- AFP: Predator drones to patrol entire US-Mexico border