Taking a page from China, the United States is now scouring high schools for hackers, identifying recruits with contests that aim to get students excited about cyberdefense.
Possibly Related Links
- Nasdaq Is Hacked, but Trading Platform Was Not Breached - NYTimes.com
- China Overtakes U.S. As Top Energy Consumer
- The Self-Destruction of the 1 Percent - NYTimes.com
- U.S. Sees Array of New Threats at Japan's Nuclear Plant - NYTimes.com
- Whistleblowers prosecuted while war criminals remain free? - YouTube