British troops in Afghanistan are now using 10-centimeter-long 16-gram spy helicopters to survey Taliban firing spots. The UK Defense Ministry plans to buy 160 of the drones under a contract worth more than $31 million.
Possibly Related Links
- Japan to pay $3.1bn to remove US troops from Okinawa, will host spy drones — RT News
- One in 50 Troops in Afghanistan Is a Robot | Danger Room | Wired.com
- Canadians complete final Afghan operation - The Globe and Mail
- Afghan rioters lob grenades at NATO base - World - CBC News
- Afghanistan 'plans to reintroduce public stoning as punishment for adultery' - Telegraph