A new scope set to be included in Ubuntu by default will allow users of The Pirate Bay to conduct BitTorrent searches directly from Unity desktop. The tool's creator informs TorrentFreak that while there is still work to be done, the aim of the scope - which is endorsed by Canonical founder Mark Shuttleworth - is to embed Free Culture directly into the Ubuntu user experience.
Possibly Related Links
- 50,000 Call to Free Pirate Bay Founder as Court Extends Custody | TorrentFreak
- Microsoft Asks for Ubuntu 8.10 Removal from Hosting Service Claiming Copyright Infringement
- Pirate Bay Moves to The Cloud, Becomes Raid-Proof | TorrentFreak
- NSA Authorized Monitoring of Pirate Bay and Proxy Users | TorrentFreak
- Ubuntu Forum hacked, passwords compromised; Change your password - Hackers News Bulletin