KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The fatal terrorist bombings on Monday at the Boston Marathon prompted local organizers of the Trolley Run to evaluate their security. On Thursday, they sent out the following announcement about the upcoming run scheduled for Sunday, April 28.
Possibly Related Links
- Man says police officer threatened to kill his dogs | fox4kc.com
- Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital - NYPOST.com
- FBI Agent Kills Man After Questioning Him About the Boston Marathon Bombing - Yahoo! News
- Ottawa residents in Boston react to explosions - Ottawa - CBC News
- UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for "Drill"