The private accused of proliferating the biggest data breach in US history said he felt like a caged animal in military custody. Bradley Manning described the inhumane treatment he was subjected to in detention centers during a pretrial hearing.
Possibly Related Links
- Bradley Manning will be credited 112 days for horrendous stay at Quantico — RT
- UN torture expert banned from testifying at Bradley Manning hearings - RT
- Bradley Manning: marine commander warned detention was inappropriate | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Bradley Manning to be moved to Fort Leavenworth prison | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Media Ignores Manning 'Torture'