Campaigners including Richard Dawkins have called for a day of action to support a young Tunisian woman who appeared to post pictures of herself topless as part of a feminist movement in the country, and was subsequently threatened with death by stoning. The 19-year-old activist, identified only as Amina, posted on the Femen-Tunisian Facebook page a topless picture of herself with the words "F**k your morals" written across her chest.
Possibly Related Links
- Help Femen activist Amina, ‘condemned to Death’ for protest Photo | The Free
- ‘Basta!’: Topless activists attack Berlusconi at polling station (VIDEO, PHOTOS) — RT News
- Topless protesters plan to take over the world - YouTube
- Topless at the Louvre: FEMEN activists stage anti-rape protest — RT
- Femen's topless warriors start boot camp for global feminism | World news | The Observer