The UN General Assembly has unanimously called on a curb of supernormal surveillance of communications. The resolution drafted by Brazil and Germany was in response to revelations over the eavesdropping conducted by the US on a global scale.
Possibly Related Links
- UN gives green light to internet privacy resolution — RT News
- Germany, Brazil enlist 19 more countries for anti-NSA UN resolution — RT News
- Brazil to host global internet summit in ongoing fight against NSA surveillance — RT News
- Dear PM Harper: can your spy agency find the $3.1 billion your government lost? | Leadnow.ca
- BBC News - 2014: The year of encryption