Time magazine has once again chosen US President Barack Obama as ‘person of the year.’ He beat seven other shortlisted contenders, including his Egyptian counterpart Mohammed Morsi and Pakistani activist for women’s education Malala Yousafzai.
Possibly Related Links
- Muslim Brotherhood's Mohammed Morsi declared president of Egypt - YouTube
- 2011 National Drug Control Strategy | The White House
- Barack Obama | Fight back: Report an attack
- Executive Order -- Establishing the White House Homeland Security Partnership Council | The White House
- Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness | The White House