Time magazine has once again chosen US President Barack Obama as ‘person of the year.’ He beat seven other shortlisted contenders, including his Egyptian counterpart Mohammed Morsi and Pakistani activist for women’s education Malala Yousafzai.
Possibly Related Links
- Barack Obama vs. Edward Snowden | Face-Off: Who Should Be TIME’s Person of the Year? | TIME.com
- ‘Lie of the Year’ prize goes to Obama — RT USA
- Muslim Brotherhood's Mohammed Morsi declared president of Egypt - YouTube
- How to Email President Obama - And Be Taken Seriously | eHow.com
- 2011 National Drug Control Strategy | The White House