Three volcanoes in Russia’s Kamchatka continue to send steam and ash into the air while lava flows down their slopes. Volcanic activity on the peninsula has dramatically intensified.
Possibly Related Links
- Alaska volcano shoots ash 15,000 feet into the air - SFGate
- 2 explosions from Mexico volcano as lava flows
- Weird Underwater Volcano Discovered Near Baja | Eruption Hazards | OurAmazingPlanet.com
- Alaska volcano launches ash cloud to 15,000 feet | Alaska Dispatch
- Alaska volcano 'fountaining' with fire, spreading expansive ash cloud - CNN.com