You are looking at, more or less, a portrait of the internet over an average 24 hours in 2012—higher usage in yellows and reds; lower in greens and blues—created by an anonymous researcher for the "Internet Census 2012" project. How, exactly, do you gather this much data? Well: not legally, that's for sure.
Possibly Related Links
- CBC News - Technology & Science - Internet download limit slashed for many
- Ultrafast internet service launched by Vancouver startup - British Columbia - CBC News
- France mulls new internet spying powers — RT News
- Anonymous - Message to the President of the Philippines
- It's Time to Hack the Internet of Things