Gardener David Latimer, from Cranleigh, Surrey, first planted his bottle garden in 1960 and finally sealed it tightly shut 12 years later as an experiment - and it's still going strong.
Possibly Related Links
- Villagers outraged after police order them not to protect garden sheds | Mail Online
- Plastic Bottle Homes and Greenhouses
- Giving the green finger: Gardener who carved bush into rude gesture ordered to remove it | Mail Online
- Snowden faces execution as sealed complaint charges espionage — RT USA
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council | Community Gardens Benefit Everyone