WASHINGTON — Not long before headlines exposed National Security Agency programs that secretly collect records of Americans' phone calls, another surveillance system got far less attention: Nordstrom, the department store chain, acknowledged it was tracking customers without their knowledge in 17 stores.
Possibly Related Links
- DOJ Secretly Obtains Months Of AP Phone Records; AP Calls It 'Unprecedented Intrusion'
- NSA spying flap extends to contents of U.S. phone calls | Politics and Law - CNET News
- Let us spy: NSA chief pleads with Senate to keep surveillance programs — RT USA
- Secret court approves three more months of NSA phone snooping - Washington Times
- NSA tracking cellphone locations worldwide, Snowden documents show - The Washington Post