Just weeks after the £75 million vote that saw a record low turnout for a national election, a third of the crime chiefs are giving jobs to councillors, magistrates and former police officers to help them in their roles.
Possibly Related Links
- Anonymous claims hack on Ontario police chiefs site - Canada - CBC News
- Why Police Officers Lie Under Oath - NYTimes.com
- Two police officers sacked for Tasering innocent man five times in the back of a police van | Mail Online
- Toronto police criticized for shooting of ‘cornered’ man brandishing a knife on empty streetcar | National Post
- High-flying bank exec sues LAPD for $100 MILLION after officers 'shut him in a hotel room and beat him to a pulp' | Mail Online