Maybe it's time the Internet adopted a "sarcasm" tag to alert readers to the use of irony in online conversation, and, hopefully, avoid situations like that of Justin Carter, a Texas teenager who has been in jail since February over a Facebook comment that failed to make a woman in Canada LOL.
Possibly Related Links
- Petition | Release My Son Justin Carter - In Jail For A Facebook Comment | Change.org
- Petition | Release Justin Carter and Change the Investigative Criteria for Terroristic Threat Laws | Change.org
- Jailed Facebook teen finally getting day in court - CNN.com
- Texas Teenager Suffering 'Affluenza' Avoids Jail Time . . . Again | Alternet
- Justin Bieber retiring: Pop star uses Twitter to announce he is quitting music - 3am & Mirror Online