The ICC has been urged to investigate the alleged war crimes of UK politicians during the Iraq conflict. A dossier detailing reports of sexual assault, torture and mock executions carried out by British soldiers in Iraq has been submitted to the Court.
Possibly Related Links
- Caught on Tape - British Soldiers Beating Iraqi Children
- Public urged to boycott census over contractor's alleged torture link | UK news | The Observer
- More than 1,000 killed in Iraq in January - Yahoo News
- Jan 15, 2011 March to White House
- Wikileaks Iraq war logs: every death mapped | World news | guardian.co.uk