The Swedish Pirate Party has filed a complaint against the country’s banks over their involvement in the financial blockade of the controversial whistleblower site WikiLeaks.
Possibly Related Links
- Pirate Party Presses Charges Against Banks For WikiLeaks Blockade - Falkvinge on Infopolicy
- Pirate Bay abandons Sweden for Norway and Spain after legal threats — RT News
- Pirate Bay founder writes open letter seeking to stop his extradition from Sweden — RT News
- The Pirate Bay Moves to .SE Domain To Prevent Domain Seizure | TorrentFreak
- U.K. record companies want Pirate Bay workaround blocked - Technology & Science - CBC News