NEW YORK -- The Obama administration, in the face of harsh criticism from members of Congress, has recently promised more transparency surrounding the government's use of drones.
Possibly Related Links
- ACLU sues Obama administration over assassination secrecy - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com
- OpEdNews - Article: US drone strikes target rescuers in Pakistan -- and the west stays silent
- Activists to challenge Obama over human cost of CIA drone strikes | World news | guardian.co.uk
- ACLU sues Obama over drone killings of U.S. citizens
- Obama To Address Drones, Gitmo In Security Speech