Celebrities Tiger Woods, Russell Brand and David Duchovny all blamed their copious amounts of sex on a disorder: sex addiction. But UCLA researchers say sex addiction does not appear to be a disorder, according to their study, which appears in the current online edition of the journal Socioaffective Neuroscience and Psychology.
Possibly Related Links
- New Study: Marijuana May Treat Addiction To Hard Drugs | The Weed Blog
- BBC - Future - Health - Drug addiction: The complex truth
- Ecstasy to be used in Canadian study into post-traumatic stress disorder | National Post
- Doctor, Is My Mood Disorder Due to a Chemical Imbalance? | World of Psychology
- Study: Pot May Improve Cognitive Functioning in Bipolar Disorder - Lindsay Abrams - The Atlantic