Researchers from Pennsylvania State University have identified a a molecule, known as TIC10, which activates protein that helps fight the disease.
Possibly Related Links
- Arthritis protein may reverse Alzheimer's - Telegraph
- Scientists investigate 'mad snake disease' which makes captive pythons tie themselves in knots | Mail Online
- Picosecond Programmable Laser scanner: Next generation of technology can read every molecule in your body | Mail Online
- Scientists discover second asteroid with water on it and the answer to life on Earth? | Mail Online
- Scientists Discover The Oldest, Largest Body Of Water In Existence--In Space | Fast Company