Moscow announced that it has terminated an agreement with Washington to cooperate in law and drug enforcement, continuing the trend of deteriorating diplomatic relations.
Possibly Related Links
- U.S. relations with Russia face critical tests in 2014 as Putin, Obama fail to fulfill expectations - The Washington Post
- DEA Responds to Legal Weed in Colorado and Washington: "Enforcement of the Controlled Substances Act remains unchanged" - Hit & Run : Reason.com
- NASA Finds Long-Term Climate Warming Trend - NASA Science
- EU orders global sweep of diplomatic missions after US spying reports — RT News
- (UPDATED) Caught on Video: Border Patrol Agents Shatter Driver’s Window, Handcuff Him After He Refuses to Cooperate at ‘Internal’ Checkpoint | TheBlaze.com