Powerful firms like Goldman Sachs have made hundreds of millions of dollars in food future trades. Critics accuse them of profiting off starvation and market manipulation, while traders claim their profits are due to increasing consumption in China.
Possibly Related Links
- Barclays makes Â£500m betting on food crisis - Business News - Business - The Independent
- Help -End Hunger- and -End Poverty- with a free click!
- #GOLDMAN - Democracy Now! - March 28, 2013 - Adbusters
- Food Aid as Dumping - Global Issues
- Excess Food Should Feed the Hungry, Not a Dumpster! - Take Action Today @ The Hunger Site