The Ontario women's prison under the microscope for the 2007 fatal self-strangulation of troubled teen Ashley Smith is grappling with new allegations that a male guard was smuggling drugs in exchange for sexual favours from at least one female inmate.
Possibly Related Links
- Prison life 'like Carry On comedy as inmates dished out sex favours for presents and lesbians romped in office' | Mail Online
- Police find Â£300k of cannabis plants then haul's stolen as they stand guard outside | Mail Online
- London Stock Exchange sets trading speed world record using Linux â€“ Computer Chips & Hardware Technology | Geek.com
- Coast Guard Confiscates 4,355 Pounds Of Cocaine From Go-Fast Boat | Fox News
- Manipulating morals: scientists target drugs that improve behaviour | Science | The Guardian