The U.S. company that runs the internet's dot-com domain names has renewed its contract to do so for another six years, but won't be allowed to hike prices except under special circumstances.
Possibly Related Links
- Death Threat Domain Names: Registrar Says Killjulianassange.com Will Not Be Removed
- Chaos in Libya sends gas prices skyrocketing: Average price in New York is $3.47 per gallon
- Sundial - Exploring New Horizons
- Calif. Gas Stations Shut-Down Due to Sky-High Prices
- Alaska oil pipeline disruption enters third day, boosts prices - Yahoo! News