JG Vibes | One of the most dangerous things about the current law enforcement paradigm is that it removes decision making responsibility and empathy from the people who work in that field and spend their days with their boots on peoples necks.
Possibly Related Links
- Cops Fight Court Ban On Tasing Non-Voilent Pregnant Woman
- Why the Rich and Powerful Have Less Empathy | Alternet
- Supreme Court's Obamacare decision hands federal government unlimited power to force you to spend 100% of your paycheck on things you don't even want
- BBC News - Rochdale coma woman Sheila Holt told to 'find work'
- Pregnant Woman Relieved To Learn Her Rape Was Illegitimate | The Onion - America's Finest News Source