The firm admitted last night that its products contained up to 100 per cent horse, making it the latest in a series of household names to confess to selling contaminated food to unsuspecting consumers.
Possibly Related Links
- Horsemeat scandal blamed on international fraud by mafia gangs | Environment | The Observer
- Horse meat found in Ikea meatballs in Europe - World - CBC News
- GM food toxins found in the blood of 93% of unborn babies | Mail Online
- In America, TV watches you: CIA to spy on people through household items - RT
- Christmas shoppers told to expect potato and sprouts shortages | Environment | guardian.co.uk