The firm admitted last night that its products contained up to 100 per cent horse, making it the latest in a series of household names to confess to selling contaminated food to unsuspecting consumers.
Possibly Related Links
- Horsemeat scandal blamed on international fraud by mafia gangs | Environment | The Observer
- Diseased Meat That Tested Positive For Bovine TB Sold For Food, Defra Confirms
- Horse meat found in Ikea meatballs in Europe - World - CBC News
- GM food toxins found in the blood of 93% of unborn babies | Mail Online
- Food Companies Seeking Ingredients That Aren’t Gene-Altered - NYTimes.com