Birgitta Jónsdóttir is no stranger to headlines or media scrutiny. A former volunteer activist with the hacktivist group “Wikileaks,” and a current member of the Icelandic Parliament, Jónsdóttir has made a name for herself with her outspoken support of imprisoned US Army Private Bradley Manning.
Possibly Related Links
- Icelandic Legislator: I'm Ready To Help NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden Seek Asylum - Forbes
- 'Manning shouldn't serve even one day in prison'
- Carl Gibson: 5 Ways the U.S. Can Have an Icelandic Revolution
- Army refuses to drop charges against Bradley Manning — RT USA
- Birgitta Jónsdóttir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia