Birgitta Jónsdóttir is no stranger to headlines or media scrutiny. A former volunteer activist with the hacktivist group “Wikileaks,” and a current member of the Icelandic Parliament, Jónsdóttir has made a name for herself with her outspoken support of imprisoned US Army Private Bradley Manning.
Possibly Related Links
- 'Manning shouldn't serve even one day in prison'
- Bradley Manning Support Network Â» Stay in touch/Volunteer
- Iceland Review Online: Daily News from Iceland, Current Affairs, Business, Politics, Sports, Culture
- Army refuses to drop charges against Bradley Manning — RT USA
- UN torture expert banned from testifying at Bradley Manning hearings - RT