Occupy activists converted an unused Wells Fargo bank property in San Francisco into a makeshift soup kitchen over the weekend, an effort to highlight foreclosure practices they claim cause lasting damage to communities across the country.
Possibly Related Links
- Philadelphia Man Forecloses On Wells Fargo
- ATMs Crash Across The Country After "Bank Holiday" Warning
- Major banks hit with biggest cyberattacks in history - Sep. 27, 2012
- Tory bid to stop soup runs for homeless 'because it encourages life on the streets' | Mail Online
- 'Wild Old Women' Close San Francisco Bank Of America Branch Â« CBS San Francisco