According to a new study published last week by the National Institute of Health, cannabis may be an effective treatment in curing people of addiction from hard drugs such as cocaine and amphetamines.
Possibly Related Links
- U.S. Government Funding $1.86 Million Study In Attempt to Link Cannabis To Domestic Violence | The Weed Blog
- Results from Toronto marijuana study in 1972 still not public | Toronto Star
- How To Make Marijuana Rice Crispy Treats | The Weed Blog
- Sex Addiction Does Not Appear To Be A Disorder, UCLA Study Says (VIDEO)
- 10 Reasons Marijuana is Better For You Than Alcohol | High Times