A stay-at-home-mom from Texas is suing the local police department after she was held behind bars for 18 hours for child abandonment, a charge she says is completely false.
Possibly Related Links
- High-flying bank exec sues LAPD for $100 MILLION after officers 'shut him in a hotel room and beat him to a pulp' | Mail Online
- Boston Police Officer Arrested In Plymouth For Possession Of Military Grade Explosives « CBS Boston
- Woman suing officer, city, school district over 2011 arrest
- Pit bull owners: San Antonio police officer at wrong house shoots family dog | News - Home
- Cops Fight Court Ban On Tasing Non-Voilent Pregnant Woman