A stay-at-home-mom from Texas is suing the local police department after she was held behind bars for 18 hours for child abandonment, a charge she says is completely false.
Possibly Related Links
- Boston Police Officer Arrested In Plymouth For Possession Of Military Grade Explosives « CBS Boston
- High-flying bank exec sues LAPD for $100 MILLION after officers 'shut him in a hotel room and beat him to a pulp' | Mail Online
- Woman suing officer, city, school district over 2011 arrest
- 75% of new mothers would stay at home to bring up their child if they could afford to | Mail Online
- Two false charges in Electra, Texas. Prosecutor tries to add more at pretrial. And so much more.