The National Security Agency arranged a clandestine US$10 million contract with computer security power RSA that allowed the spy agency to embed encryption software it could use to infiltrate the company’s widely used products, Reuters reported.
Possibly Related Links
- MSN Messenger encryption and security software - Encrypt and secure your MSN Messenger IM conversations or chats
- Latest Snowden leak reveals NSA’s goal to continually expand surveillance abilities — RT USA
- Security clearances held by millions of Americans
- The Crypto Wars: Governments Working to Undermine Encryption
- BBC News - 2014: The year of encryption