In a mission statement last year the US National Security Agency described how it would continue to expand its power and assert itself as the global leader in clandestine surveillance, according to a new report based on the Edward Snowden leaks.
Possibly Related Links
- Edward Snowden’s heroic work: Our media must match his courage - Salon.com
- Snowden Agrees To Stop Leaks: Report
- NSA whistleblower revealed as Edward Snowden, 29-year-old ex-CIA employee | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
- Edward Snowden, after months of NSA revelations, says his mission’s accomplished - The Washington Post
- Snowden leaks: France summons US envoy over NSA surveillance claims | World news | The Guardian