A Kuwaiti activist has been sentenced to ten years in jail by the country’s top court, for using Twitter “to insult the emir and call for the overthrow of the regime”, Kuwaiti media stated. Three other activists received three years in prison each.
Possibly Related Links
- Gun rights activist Adam Kokesh sentenced to probation — RT USA
- Marissa Alexander, Woman Sentenced To 20 Years For Firing Warning Shot, Gets New Trial
- Saudi activist sentenced to 300 lashes, 4 yrs in jail after calling for constitutional monarchy — RT News
- Pirate Bay Founder Guilty of Hacking, Sentenced to Two Years in Prison - | Intellihub.com
- AT&T Hacker 'Weev' Sentenced to 3.5 Years in Prison | Threat Level | Wired.com