A Kuwaiti activist has been sentenced to ten years in jail by the country’s top court, for using Twitter “to insult the emir and call for the overthrow of the regime”, Kuwaiti media stated. Three other activists received three years in prison each.
Possibly Related Links
- Marissa Alexander, Woman Sentenced To 20 Years For Firing Warning Shot, Gets New Trial
- AT&T Hacker 'Weev' Sentenced to 3.5 Years in Prison | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Pirate Bay Founder Guilty of Hacking, Sentenced to Two Years in Prison - | Intellihub.com
- Hackers attack Pussy Riot trial court website - RT
- Pope's butler found guilty, sentenced to 18 months jail in VatiLeaks scandal — RT