A high-stakes game is being played in the United States today called, "To Catch a Terrorist." The public need not worry, though, as the risks are surprisingly low.
Possibly Related Links
- Lawyers Guild claims NATO activists "disappeared" without warrant or charges - Chicago Political Buzz | Examiner.com
- FinSpy Software Is Tracking Political Dissidents - NYTimes.com
- United States Wants to Attract Hackers to Public Sector - NYTimes.com
- 2012 United States Government Terrorist Identification Chart
- Richard (RJ) Eskow: As Evidence Mounts, DC Insiders Worry About Holder's Inaction on Wall Street Crime