In an in-depth interview, Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom discusses the investigation against his now-defunct file-storage site, his possible extradition to the US, the future of Internet freedoms and his latest project Mega with RT’s Andrew Blake.
Possibly Related Links
- Kim Dotcom loses court battle in US extradition case — RT News
- Kim Dotcom Sues New Zealand for $4.85 Million
- Kim Dotcom: the TPP 'proves' that Wall St and Hollywood own Obama (Wired UK)
- Obama to support Internet wiretapping program — RT USA
- Assange: Entire nations now intercepted in total web surveillance (EXCLUSIVE)