In an in-depth interview, Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom discusses the investigation against his now-defunct file-storage site, his possible extradition to the US, the future of Internet freedoms and his latest project Mega with RT’s Andrew Blake.
Possibly Related Links
- Kim Dotcom: The Man Behind Megaupload
- Kim Dotcom loses court battle in US extradition case — RT News
- Kim Dotcom Sues New Zealand for $4.85 Million
- Kim Dotcom: the TPP 'proves' that Wall St and Hollywood own Obama (Wired UK)
- Kim Dotcom’s Tweets Make Megaupload Defense Less Credible, US Govt Says | TorrentFreak