Top Israeli politicians want the US to stop "systematically spying" on Israel after revelations that the NSA intercepted emails of former top brass. Much to everybody's surprise, the Prime Minister’s Office has chosen to stifle the scandal, however.
Possibly Related Links
- Occupation at the corner of Wall Street and Rothschild - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
- Iranians Mock Israeli Prime Minister Over Comments On Jeans And Western Music
- ‘More vulnerable’ Israel may act before US on Iran - Netanyahu — RT News
- WikiLeaks fiasco doesn't embarrass Israel one bit - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
- The NSA Actually Intercepted Packages to Put Backdoors in Electronics