Bravery in the face of enormous FBI pressure to give up the store.
Possibly Related Links
- Lavabit: How One Company Refused to Give FBI "Unrestricted" Access to Emails of 400,000 Customers | Democracy Now!
- Strong Bad Emails - Spring Cleaning
- Facebook and Google Turned Into Government Spies? The Dangerous New Law Before Congress (CISPA) | Civil Liberties | AlterNet
- Edward Snowden's explosive NSA leaks have US in damage control mode | World news | guardian.co.uk
- It's Getting Harder For the Feds To Lie About Marijuana and Get Away With It | Alternet