Physicists at Fermilab's soon-to-retire Tevatron particle accelerator are about to announce something big. But no, it's not the Higgs.
Possibly Related Links
- God particle is 'found': Scientists at Cern expected to announce Higgs boson particle has been discovered on Wednesday | Mail Online
- Physicists Say They Have Found a Higgs Boson - NYTimes.com
- Beam Me Up: 'Teleportation' Is Year's Biggest Breakthrough - FoxNews.com
- UCSD Researchers Searching For 'God Particle' - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego
- NASA - NASA to Announce Kepler Discovery at Media Briefing